In addition to having a MSc and BSc in computer science, I also have an MA in library and information science and a BA in gender studies.
Please see my separate list of publications!
- Secure Computer Systems I, 2021
- 1DT088 Projekt, 2021
- Platform-Spanning Systems, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Imperative and object-oriented programming methodology, 2019, 2020
- Programming for Teachers, 2019
I have also guest lectured about Rust at the Imperative and Object-oriented programming methodology course.
Undergraduate Theses Supervised
- Dennis Örnberg. Prototyping an mcSAT-based SMT solver in Rust (MSc), spring 2021
- Kevin Alemi. Input Validation and Sanitization (MSc), spring 2021
- Per Andersson. Symbolic Execution with String Solvers (BSc), spring 2020
Workshops, Conferences, and Summer Schools Attended
- 32nd Nordic Workshop on Programming Theory, NWPT 2021 (as presenter)
- 14th Summer School on Modelling and Verification of Parallel Processes (MOVEP 2020)
- Programming Language Mentoring Workshop at SPLASH 2019 (as student volunteer)
- Programming Language Mentoring Workshop at PLDI 2018 (grant funded)